Maintenance Technician Camping World Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Job details Salary $15 - $40 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company. Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it... Read More
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
$15 - $40 an hour
Full Job Description
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,800 technicians and 160+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
We are ideally looking for someone with advanced diagnostic and repair skills for Recreational Vehicle (RV) coach systems, generators and coach body repairs. Someone who is passionate about fixing mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and maintenance problems would be ideal. A successful Recreational Vehicle (RV) Technician will have strong attention to detail, be self-motivated and well-versed in all maintenance and repairs. Camping World will pay to certify individuals not already certified.
Essential Job Functions:
* Provide and document complete diagnostic test and repair or replacement services to customers
* Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance maintenance
* Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements
* Keep supervisor appraised of work progress
* Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee
* Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
* Certification from college or technical school in trade field (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance, etc.) is certainly helpful but, we also consider applicable work experience
* Minimum of 1-year service technician experience or related fields preferred RVIA certification helpful but not required
* Potential exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
* Possible exposure to environmental conditions including heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
* Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling and bending Must furnish own hand/shop tools (May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices)
* Valid driver's license
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Location: 9870 West 48th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $40.00 per hour